Aya and partners offer a wide range of latest generation cards - from inexpensive contact less I QR code to multi-application chip cards. Government introducing ID cards may create additional value when issuing ID or service cards. Social programs may consider the benefits inherent in deploying universal payment instruments to beneficiaries to facilitate identification, financial inclusion and Government payments all-in-one to improve efficiency, control, transparency & communication between Government and citizenry.
Cards are managed in our card system and optionally linked to a virtual (e-wallet) financial account. Cards are issued by an in-country partner bank under an open- or closed loop scheme. Transactions are processed in Aya´s payment system integrated with a national switch (banking or e-money license required).
- Contactless - RFID I NFC, optional QR code
- Local card scheme - chip and PIN, optional two-factor authentication via mobile App
- International card scheme - VISA or MasterCard
- Identification - ID card, drivers license, beneficiary I social I pension scheme
- E-wallet card I financial inclusion I wage payments
- Central account for E-Government payments.